Monday, February 20, 2012

Treasure Hunt: Estate Sale San Diego

While Seth was working, he let me talk his car and visit an estate sales around his area in SD. I was amazed by this home. The outside was nothing very interesting. Just an old house you would find on any old street. But inside it was amazing. The people who lived in this house were world travelers, and they had the art to prove it.

Yes this is a wood carved Chinese entrance way from inside the house. Wow.. So cool.

Although I wish I could buy everything in this house, I just picked up a few things that I thought I can use. Going to these Estate sales really makes you wonder about the people who used to own this stuff, and how they came to get it. I bet these people were so interesting and fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment