Monday, March 26, 2012

DAY 1: DEMO

Today was the first day of demo! Boy.. am I tired!

The day started off kinda crazy because I could not get the cat into her case. She is going to be at the kitty hotel during this renovation, but before that could happen, I have to get her out of the house. It took me about 20 minutes to calm her down to pick her up.. then she would not get into the box.. jumped right out.. After running around the room for another 10 minutes, the contractor got involved. We cornered her with sofas and right when we got her.. POOF she was gone.. Totally disapeared!

SHE WAS HIDING INSIDE THE RECLINER!!

I do not even know how she got into the chair.. but she did! I literally had to cut her out of the chair. Good thing I was trashing them anyways.. How CRAZY! I will defiantly not forget that!!

Besides the cat.. everything went great. I could not be more excited for this renovation!!

Day 1: Successful!! except for the cat!

















No comments:

Post a Comment