Saturday, January 14, 2012

Contractors

I have been meeting with a lot of contractors for this renovation project. It sucks!! Alright so perhaps its because this is my first time doing renovation work, but i had no idea how hard it was going to be to pick a good contractor. I have met with 3 this week and it has done nothing but caused me to stress out. My neighbor said I look to nice, so they might take advantage of that... and its true.. These contractors have me all wrong.. Yes i might be nice, but i am too passionate about this renovation to let anyone walk all over me! :) If i keep saying it enough times, perhaps it will be true! haha

I decided to post some photos of my inspiration for the house.. enjoy :)


Yard






Living Room








Family Room







Office





Guest Bedroom




Master Bedroom









Kitchen Bathroom






Hall Bathroom






Master Bathroom








No comments:

Post a Comment